|Coach Job Postings|
|United Water Polo Club Job Opening|
|Message Date: 6/25/2018 3:07:29 PM|
|Author: Sean Nollan|
|Subject: United Water Polo Club Job Opening|
Coach(s) wanted - United Water Polo Club
Looking for candidates, with previous coaching experience, to develop our age group and high school programs. Email application and resume to email@example.com . Put "Water polo coach" in the subject line and attach a resume.
10U Boys/Girls, 12U Boys, 14U Boys, and High School.
Boys program Head Coach - will also coach either 14U or 12u boys.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the current coaching staff at United Water Polo Club under the Director of Club Operations.
• Be responsible for the development, recruitment, and retention of athletes.
• Follow, United’s core belief of overall water polo development. Which includes both movement style as well as traditional water polo.
• Able to coach all age groups – Boys/Girls 10U, 12U, 14U, and H.S to ensure consistency at all program levels.
• Develop and expand United’s H.S level programs.
• Maintain a valid USAWP coaching membership, first aid, and CPR card. Applicant must renew and update required certifications before expiration.
Coaching experience – Club, High School, or College Level
Teaching and/or youth programs experience.
Club administration experience.
Works well with all-age groups and parents. You'll be expected to communicate with the parents.
Demonstrates the ability to prepare practice and training plans
Shows a strong commitment to developing ALL players on the team.
Adaptability – changes in practice times, locations, and assignments.
Hourly pay scale $15-25 determined by experience and qualifications. Plus pay from private lessons and club clinics. Most assignments involve an 8 hour week with tournaments/leagues 1-2 times a month.
Practices out of Golden West College and Los Alamitos High School.
The club wont be able to help with work permits or housing for overseas applicants.