|Coach Job Postings|
|SBUWPC ISO Coaches|
|Message Date: 2/21/2018 5:28:17 PM|
|Author: Nancy Huxen|
|Subject: SBUWPC ISO Coaches|
South Bay United Water Polo Club, based in Manhattan Beach, is looking to expand its coaching staff.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with the current coaching staff at SBU and under the club president.
· Be responsible for the development, recruitment, and retention of athletes.
· Follow and abide by SBU’s core belief of overall water polo development.
· Must be able to travel over occasional weekends. USAWP Junior Olympics is a definite fixture in our coaching calendar.
· Maintain a valid USAWP coaching membership, first aid, and CPR card. Applicant must renew and update required certifications before expiration.
· Previous coaching experience is not essential, but it will be advantageous. This position is suitable for someone who wishes to share their knowledge, grow as a coach and maintain a long-term involvement with water polo.
· Excellent communication skills
· Works well with all-age groups, parents and peers
· Exceptional organizational skills – must be able to prepare practice and training plans
· Shows a strong commitment to developing players
· Flexible (as needed due to changes in practice and/or tournament times, locations, and assignments)
Club practices are Mondays through Thursdays (7–9 p.m.) and Saturdays and Sundays (12–5 p.m.) plus games/tournaments on weekends.
To learn more about SBU, visit our Website at [SBUWPC.org]SBUWPC.org.
Interested candidates should email Nancy@southbayunitedwaterpolo.org. Be sure to include "Water Polo Coach" in the subject line and attach a resume.