|Coach Job Postings|
|Carlsbad searching for Head Boys Water Polo Coach|
|Message Date: 2/15/2018 11:02:23 AM|
|Author: Austin Waters|
|Subject: Carlsbad searching for Head Boys Water Polo Coach|
HEAD WATER POLO COACH - BOYS
Stipend: Up to $3,927.43, Co-Curricular Activities Stipend, Group 2
Dates: September 2018 through November 2018
Application Deadline: March 6 2018
A minimum of two (2) years head varsity coaching experience or a minimum of three (3) years assistant coaching experience at a high school, college, or club level.
Offers of employment are contingent upon:
1. A valid First Aid and CPR certification, completed prior to employment. Must be valid First Aid and Child/Infant/Adult CPR certificates issued by a recognized agency (no online certificates accepted).
2. Fingerprint and criminal history check.
3. Negative TB test results within the last 4 years.
4. Completion of online concussion course.
5. Completion of online fundamentals in coaching course.
6. Completion of online Mandated Reporter course.
APPLICATION: Coaching Interest Forms/Coaching Application are available at the District Office and on the District website under Departments/Services, Coaching Opportunities at http://www.carlsbadusd.k12.ca.us/coaching
A letter of introduction and resume are required with the application.
PROCEDURE: Please submit Coaching Interest Forms to:
Classified Personnel Services, Attn: Laura Molinar
Carlsbad Unified School District
6225 El Camino Real
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Position to be held at Carlsbad High School
Coaching is an annually-appointed, extra assignment.
Carlsbad Unified School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer