|Coach Job Postings|
|United Water Polo Club Job Opening -position fille|
|Message Date: 4/8/2017 4:49:13 PM|
|Author: Sean Nollan|
|Subject: United Water Polo Club Job Opening -position fille|
Coach wanted - United Water Polo Club
Looking for someone, with previous coaching experience, to develop our age group and high school programs. Interested candidates can email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put "Water polo coach" in the subject line and attach a resume.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the current coaching staff at United Water Polo Club and under the Director of Club Operations.
• Be responsible for the development, recruitment, and retention of athletes.
• Follow, United’s core belief of overall water polo development. Which includes both movement style as well as traditional water polo.
• Able to coach all age groups – Boys/Girls 10U, 12U, 14U, and H.S to ensure consistency at all program levels.
• Develop and expand United’s H.S level programs.
• Maintain a valid USAWP coaching membership, first aid, and CPR card. Applicant must renew and update required certifications before expiration.
Coaching experience – Club, High School, or College Level
Teaching and/or youth programs experience.
Works well with all-age groups and parents.
Demonstrates the ability to prepare practice and training plans
Shows a strong commitment to developing ALL players on the team.
Adaptability – changes in practice times, locations, and assignments.
Hourly pay scale. With additional pay awarded for previous experience, additional responsibility bonus, and retention/growth bonus.