|Coach Job Postings|
|Director of Water Polo-Westside Aquatics|
|Message Date: 9/16/2014 11:51:32 AM|
|Author: Adam Blakis|
|Subject: Director of Water Polo-Westside Aquatics|
Westside Aquatics (Pacific Palisades,CA) seeks a dynamic, experienced Director of Water Polo
This is a full-time salaried position. Salary range $40,000-$45,000
• Plan, schedule, and direct all practice and training activities of the team. Practices are 5 days/week.
• Effectively supervise and delegate coaching responsibilities to a staff of part-time assistant coaches and volunteers
• Coordinate tournament and game schedules
• Coordinate parent volunteer activities at games and team social activities.
• Work collaboratively with our swim team and lessons program.
• Enthusiastically and creatively represent Westside Aquatics to the community.
• Plan and present annual budget to Director.
• Adhere to USA Water Polo Code of Ethics
• Responsible for the recruitment, growth and performance of Westside Aquatic members.
• Design and implement long term age group training/development plan. Simultaneously preparing each athlete to reach short term goals while preparing and educating the age group player for their future in the sport.
• Clear, cooperative and tactful communication style.
• Strong experience as a manager of a water polo club, supervising assistant staff members and directing team activities. Successful head coaching experience preferred.
• Profound knowledge of water polo and a deep understanding of how to lead athletes to their maximum potential.
• Professional and open communication skills with athletes, parents, and colleagues.
• Proven ability to demonstrate a great work ethic and extreme dedication to athletes, regardless of age, ability, or individual goals.
• Proven ability to build camaraderie, team spirit, and cooperation across all age groups and ability levels of athletes and their families.
• Exhibit a genuine care for swimmers and a desire to see them succeed.
• Current Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid certifications required. USA Water Polo Coach certified.
• College degree preferred. Competitive water polo experience preferred.
Please submit resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open now, and will be filled immediately upon finding the right candidate.
Any job offer will be contingent on thorough reference checks and a background investigation.