|Coach Job Postings|
|San Francisco Masters Water Polo Team Hiring Coach|
|Message Date: 12/15/2013 11:06:51 PM|
|Author: Orien Richmond|
|Subject: San Francisco Masters Water Polo Team Hiring Coach|
We are seeking a head coach for the San Francisco Tsunami Water Polo Team. We are a straightfriendly, gay and lesbian water polo team. We have a large number of players with a wide range of playing abilities on our active roster. We travel locally and around the world to compete, play and have fun! To learn more, check out our website: www.tsunamipolo.org
Primary Coaching Responsibilities:
• Plan practices (Tuesdays target intermediate and advanced players and consist of a short warm-up skill work session followed by an organized scrimmage; Thursdays target beginner and intermediate players and consist of a longer warm-up/skill work session followed by a short organized scrimmage )
• Be on deck for 2 practices/week. Currently we practice Tuesdays 7:30-9:30 and Thursdays 6:30-8:30 at MLK Aquatic Center (5701 3rd St San Francisco, CA 94124, located in San Francisco's Bayview district)
• Coach occasional local weekend tournaments
• Coach occasional out-of-town tournaments (may involve domestic or international travel; most travel expenses reimbursed)
• Experienced water polo player and/or coach
• Ability to plan and coach creative practices that include players ranging in skill level (beginner to collegiate competition)
• Desire to be a part of a team, attend tournaments and participate in occasional social events
The SF Tsunami Water Polo Team is governed by a team-elected board composed of current players. The Board is responsible for scheduling practices and games, planning fundraiser events, and ordering equipment/managing the team budget. The Coach will report to the Board.
TO APPLY: Please send a letter of interest with a description of your coaching/playing experience to the Board at email@example.com.
This is a part-time job.
This is at a non-profit organization.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.