Welcome to the 2013 Masters National Championship event page. In addition to the Masters National Championship, USAWP is proud to introduce the 2013 Masters Festival; a tournament for the novice-intermediate player or for those athletes trying to get back into the swing of things. For more information on the inaugural 2013 Masters Festival, please click here.
Masters National Tournament Details:
Entry Deadline: Friday, May 17, 2013 at 9:00 p.m.
Entry Fee: $700 (Paid in full or 50% due at time of entry and remaining 50% due before roster deadline)
Roster Deadline: Friday, May 24, 2013 at 9:00 p.m.
Roster Lockdown: Friday, May 31, 2013 at 9:00 p.m.
*Any changes made between May 24th and May 31st will be subject to a $100 late roster fee.
Masters Nationals Important Information:
- Masters National Championship is a 3-day tournament with a Social event on Friday evening. USA Water Polo will not grant any special scheduling requests. There will also be a $250 fine for any forfeited games.
- Age determination as of 12/31/13
- 15 athletes per team max
- Gold level membership required
- Birth date verification required
- Photo ID check prior to every game
- Big water and long quarters
- All Americans will be selected by age and gender (for top finishers within division)
Minimum 5 teams per division
- 20 + men & 20+ women
- 30+ men & 30+ women
- 40+ men & 40+ women
- 45+ men
- 50+ men & 50+ women
- 55+women (minimum 3 teams per division) highest age group
- 60+men (minimum 3 teams per division) highest age group
Note: The 20+ Men's and Women's Divisions will be limited to 16 teams, on a first come-first serve basis. All other teams that enter beyond the first 16 teams will be placed on a waiting list and will be allowed into Masters National Championship based on the overall number of teams in the event.