SWZ ODP Clinic -LISD East Side Aquatic Center-Boys and Girls
All Stars (2002-HS Seniors, 2003) Youth (2004) Cadet (2005 & 2006) Dev (2007,2008,2009)
Sunday, April 11 9AM to 1PM
Athlete Check-in starts at 8:45 am
This clinic is limited to 50. First come, first serve. There is NO WALK-UP Registration. In order to be identified for a zone team roster, an athlete must attend at least one training.
These clinics are open to USAWP Bronze, Silver and Gold athletes. Shieldy membership pricing available.
020-21 Season COVID-19 Physical Distancing Guidelines
The 2020-21 Olympic Development Program (ODP) season has begun. Due to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic the following physical distancing guidelines will apply for the duration of the season for relevant ODP activities. These rules apply to athletes, coaches, and spectators.
These guidelines can be amended to comply with the local rules in place at the facilities where the ODP Southwest Zone holds events.
- No one is allowed to enter the facility if experiencing any of these symptoms – Fever over 100.4, cough, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches and pains
- All those entering the facility will have their temperature taken
- All participants must have signed the USA Water Polo COVID-19 Return to Play Release and Waiver through the athlete’s USAWP Membership portal prior to attending
- A separate waiver to be signed by all participants can be arranged to comply with local rules regarding physical distancing, etc.
- Physical distancing of two meters is required at all times except for athletes in the pool.
- Face masks are required.
- Coaches giving instruction or refereeing can remove masks within reason
- Anyone not in the pool should wash or sanitize hands frequently
- Locker rooms are not open. Athletes are expected to arrive and leave wearing their swim gear
- Toilets are available to athletes and coaches on a limited basis.
- Athletes will be scrimmaging with full contact. By signing the additional waiver cited above families are consenting to allowing athletes to be in reasonable physical contact with other athletes at appropriate times
- Coaches will instruct athletes to maintain physical distance at any time they are not engaged in activities that require physical contact, e.g. during breaks in scrimmage action
- During any time that athletes are on the deck they are required to maintain 2 meters distance, including during any on-deck warmup stretching
- Do not share water bottles, towels, swim caps, goggles, etc. with other athletes
- During breaks, including during lunch, athletes who are not family members are required to maintain physical distancing
- Consuming or providing food and drinks must be done in a manner that does not promote congregating. Items should be individually wrapped
- Spectators are not allowed.
- There will be no team meal provided for coaches. Each coach should plan on bringing his or her own food and beverages.
- Coaches and USAWP employees are required to enforce physical distancing rules among athletes