| Southwest Zone ODP Girls Clinic #1|
|Date/Time:||Saturday, September 26, 2020 (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM)|
|Host:||USA Water Polo|| |
ODP Clinic #1-Girls-All Age Groups
All Stars (2002-HS Seniors, 2003) Youth (2004) Cadet (2005 & 2006) Dev (2007,2008,2009)
This clinic is limited to 50 athletes. First come, first serve. There is NO WALK-UP Registration. In order to be identified for a zone team roster, an athlete must attend at least one training.
These clinics are open to USAWP Bronze, Silver and Gold athletes. Shieldy membership pricing available.
Covid-19 Physical Distancing Guidelines
AquaTex Swim & Waterpolo Team, which is hosting the ODP Southewest Zone Camp 1, has issued the following physical distancing guidelines that will apply for the duration of ODP camp activities at Micki Krebsbach Pool. These rules apply to athletes, coaches, and spectators. Rules for other ODP camps will likely differ according to the host and its facility.
- No one is allowed to enter the facility if experiencing any of these symptoms – Fever over 100.4, cough, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches and pains
- All those entering the facility will have their temperature taken
- All participants must have signed the USA Water Polo COVID-19 Return to Play Release and Waiver through the athlete’s USAWP Membership portal prior to attending
- A separate waiver is required by AquaTex and the City of Round Rock for all athletes, form TBD.
- Physical distancing of two meters is required at all times except for athletes in the pool (see below)
- Face masks are required. Coaches giving instruction or refereeing can remove masks within reason
- Anyone not in the pool should wash or sanitize hands frequently
- Locker rooms are not open. Athletes are expected to arrive and leave wearing their swim gear
- Toilets are available to one person at a time
- Athletes will be scrimmaging with full contact. By signing the additional waiver cited above families are consenting to allowing athletes to be in reasonable physical contact with other athletes at appropriate times
- Coaches will instruct athletes to maintain physical distance at any time they are not engaged in activities that require physical contact, e.g. during breaks in scrimmage action
- During any time that athletes are on the deck they are required to maintain 2 meters distance, including during any on-deck warmup stretching
- Do not share water bottles, towels, swim caps, goggles, etc. with other athletes
- During breaks, including during lunch, athletes who are not family members are required to maintain physical distancing
- Spectators are allowed. They must be affiliated with one or more of the registered athletes. No more than two spectators per athlete.
- Spectators will be allowed to sit in designated areas only
- Face masks are required
- Volunteers will be monitoring physical distancing among spectators
- Those who do not follow physical distancing guidelines will be asked to remain outside the fenceline of the facility
- Toilets are not available to spectators
- Consuming or providing food and drinks must be done in a manner that does not promote congregating. Items should be individually wrapped
- Any lounge chairs at the facility are off limits
- There is ample space at the facility including a very large grassy area. Spectators are encouraged to bring their own seating, pop up tents, etc.
|Location & Contact Information|
|Pool site:||Micki Krebsbach Swimming Pool|
301 Deepwood Drive
Round Rock, TX 78681
|Camp/Clinic Contact:||Meghan Nee|
Last Updated: 9/29/2020 2:45:26 PM