|League Event Description|
Rules of the Fall SPA League
1. 7 minute quarters for 16 & 18's girls, 6 minute quarters on the :50 for 12 & 14u kids and 5 minutes quarters for 10U teams.
2. First team listed wears white caps and starts left of the score table.
3. Game clock/Shot clock operator provided by host pool, no scorekeeper. If you want more accurate score keeping, bring your own scorekeeper. Scores are not recorded or reported but RED CARDS are if needed. These are friendly games for all.
4. One full time out and one 30 second time out.
5. No Overtime! If 4th quarter ends in a tie score, the game finishes with a tie score.
6. USA Water Polo Rules (not including the 15 man roster rule & goalies may play in the field in support of development of players).
7. Play dates are: 1/11, 1/12, 1/18, 1/19, 1/25, 1/26, 2/15, 2/16, 2,22, 2/23, 2/29, 3/1, 3/14, 3/15, 3/21, 3/22, 3/28, 3/29, 4/18, 4/19, 4/25, 4/26. Saturdays for 18u/16u B & G, Sundays for 14u, 12u & 10u B & G.
8. Cost is $90 per game at 2 games per day. Monthly invoices will be sent out for payment.
9. Pool addresses on the "Chicklets" TAB.
10. Help keep games on time and have parents cheer for their kids instead of coach from the side.
11. Deadline to register is January 2nd, 2020. 12. Must have USA Water Polo Verified Roster
|Location & Contact Information|
Last Updated: 7/8/2020 6:53:41 AM