| 2019 Champions Cup||- Registration Closed -|
|Date/Time:||Friday, Nov. 8, 2019 (8:00 AM) - Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019 (7:00 PM)|
|Host:||USA Water Polo|| |
Entry Deadline: Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 9 PM (PT)
Roster Deadline: Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 9 PM (PT)
Final Roster Lockdown: Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 9 PM (PT) ($100 late fee will be assessed for any changes after 10/24)
TOURNAMENT INFO: incuding hotel blocks, schedules and results can be found on the Champions Cup Event Page
- The 2019 Champions Cup is a 14 & Under tournament, showcasing 12 Boys and 12 Girls teams from across the nation. Each zone will receive one allocation and the host zone will receive one additional allocation.
- Athletes must be in 8th grade or under AND 14 years or younger as of August 1, 2019.
- Refunds will be issued if team does not qualify. If your team drops prior to the start of the tournament, you forfeit your deposit.
- Teams qualify through their zone. Zone qualifier will be determined after the entry deadline of September 15th. If a zone is unable to fill their allocation, it will be re-allocated to another zone based on membership numbers and event entries.
- Qualifying tournaments will take place between September 20th and October 7th.
- Requirements: Gold level membership, birth date verification, club affiliation.
- Club affiliation is the earlier of: seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the Zone Qualification Tournament in which that athlete is to participate or (b) October 15 of the year in which the Championship Finals are held.
- USAWP Rules: 6 minute quarters 2x 1:00 time outs, :30 shot clock.
CLICK HERE to view and register for Zone Qualification Tournaments
|Location & Contact Information|
|Pool Site:||University of Houston Campus Recreation Center|
4500 University Drive
Houston, TX 77204
|Tournament Contact:||Katie Wieber|
Last Updated: 10/22/2019 5:39:46 PM