| 2018 Champions Cup
- Registration Closed -
|Date/Time: Friday, Nov. 2, 2018 (8:00 AM) - Sunday, Nov. 4, 2018 (7:00 PM)|| |
|Host: USA Water Polo
Entry Deadline: Thursday, September 20, 2018 9 PM (PT)
Roster Deadline: Thursday, October 18, 2018 9 PM (PT)
Final Roster Lockdown: Thursday, October 25, 2018 ($100 late fee will be assessed) 9 PM (PT)
- The 2018 Champions Cup is a 14 & Under tournament, showcasing 12 Boys and 12 Girls teams from across the nation. Each zone will receive one allocation and the host zone will receive an one additional allocation.
- Athletes must be in 8th grade or under AND 14 years or younger as of August 1, 2018.
- Refunds will be issued if team does not qualify. If your team drops prior to the start of the tournament, you forfeit your deposit.
- Teams qualify through their zone. Zone qualifier will be determined after the entry deadline of September 13th. If a zone is unable to fill their allocation, it will be re-allocated to another zone based on membership numbers and event entries.
- Requirements: Gold level membership, birth date verification, club affiliation.
- Club affiliation is the earlier of: seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the Zone Qualification Tournament in which that athlete is to participate or (b) October 15 of the year in which the Championship Finals are held.
- USAWP Rules: 6 minute quarters 2x 1:00 time outs, :30 shot clock.
|Pool Site:||Billingsley Aquatic Center - University of Indiana|
1601 E. Law Lane
Bloomington, IN 47408
|Tournament Contact:||Katie Wieber|
||See USA Water Polo Events Page|
Last Updated: 10/22/2018 1:35:28 AM