- — Splashball™ is designed to introduce the sport of water polo to children 5-11 years old.
The intent is to provide basic skills and understanding of the sport in a recreational format. Although water polo is known for its toughness and endurance, Splashball™ harnesses all the fun, dynamic aspects of the game in a
safe, non-contact, easy to learn aquatic experience that will motivate kids to swim and stay fit.
- — For all Splashball™ programs, whether you are a current USA Water Polo Member Club or a new program outside of USA Water Polo, you MUST register your program in order to be eligible for the Splashball™ membership here.
— Upon receiving your information, we will add your program to the list of active programs from which participants can chose to register to.
- — In order to register for Splashball™, please click here.
— Complete the simple registration, process your payment, and you are ready to play!
— When registering, try to identify the club/location that you are going to participate with.
— If you do not see the club/location you are looking for, or are unsure about who to register with, please select the 2018 Splashball™ - At Large club.
— Instructions on what to do next will be sent to you after you have completed your registration
- — Thank you for your commitment to the growth of Water Polo in the United States and creating more play opportunities for our youngest participants!
— Select participant registration, and on the next screen, select the Facilitator option and register to the program you are affiliated with.
- In order to register as a Splashball™ Facilitator, please click here
- Upon completing your Facilitator registration, there are some additional steps that need to be completed before your registration will become active; you must complete the following requirements:
- Approved Background Screening ($20 fee every two years)
- SafeSport Training Completion and Certification
- First Aid Certification Upload to Member Profile
- CPR Certification Upload to Member Profile
— In order to complete these requirements, please watch this brief video tutorial on how to access your member profile, upload documents, and complete required trainings and screenings.
— If you are an existing USAWP Member, you may have completed one or more of these steps already. The Splashball Facilitator membership can be added on to your profile at no additional cost through your member profile, but
you will have to complete all the requirements before your Facilitator membership will become active.
— For new members, you will have to complete all requirements. Once you have completed these requirements, USA Water Polo will automatically convert you
membership from "Pending" to "Active" any you will be ready to get on the pool deck to bring Splashball to the next generation of future Olympians!
- If you have any questions, or are unsure of what to do next, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Resources and Links